giovedì 23 febbraio 2012

Donny Deutsch: ‘View’ co-hosts owe Star Jones an apology

http://thenickyquba.com/2012/02/23/donny-deutsch-view-co-hosts-owe-star-jones-an-apology/

Star Jones appeared on the Today show this morning with ad man Donny Deutsch and Dr. Nancy Snyderman for a Today’s Professionals panel discussion. But before they could discuss anything, Deutsch brought up Jones’ appearance on The View on Wednesday.

He said “they ambushed” Jones. “It was cruel … I felt like I was watching the mean girls in the seventh-grade cafeteria take on a vulnerable girl. They went at her … It was cruel, and I think they owe her an apology.”

Jones thanked Deutsch “for having my back. But I want you to know I got a platform to talk about heart disease, and I never get a chance to do that. And I went ahead and did it.”

Said Snyderman, “The pain on your face was extraordinarily apparent … I could see it on your face.”‘

Said Star, “I’m a big girl and I know how to take care of myself. But it’s really important for me to have shown the world that I moved on.”

The Viewsters didn’t discuss Star on today’s show.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento